10.6.17

Long Exposure







Late night and I'm awake
I hear the sound of silence
but also the cars on the street,
sirens, people talking,
life still happening even when it's time to rest

Late night and the world didn't stop
it never do, cause life don't take breaths
I hear the wind sound,
the rain falling down,
the grig's voice loud
even the owl's

everything is frozen
like a photography
but things happen,
it's the long exposure technic
and everything becomes magical

That zzz sound surrounding your mind
a lot of things happening
even when the most didn't
At this time a coffee will fit great
but I can't go to the kitchen
it'll make noise and now it's too late

It's so good to hear the silence
and the night's sound
the world's sound
the car's sound
the human sound

Maybe I stay and watch the dawn
or maybe I'll just lay down
and without coffee,
in my bed's blanket, I'll nest
and take my rest..


Related Articles

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário