16.3.17

A different morning

I woke up this morning
surrounded by a soft cold breeze
by a lovely silence
just like a peaceful dream

I woke up with these wonderful feelings
with these good fragments of my dreams
I feel cozy, I feel safe
I feel like I found my home, my piece of something
my place

I'm flying
but my feet is right on the ground
I'm shining 
but I'm not emitting light
I'm smiling 
but I'm not making a sound
and I'm sighing
but I'm not doing it loud

It's bright as a midday sun
but it's low as a winter sunrise
It's both a big hot shining light inside 
and a soft cold wind with an afternoon winter daylight behind the clouds

All of those feelings that I'm having right now,
it's so good, so pure, so natural, for me, it's a gift, it's a cure.
It's a whole bright new beginning
and I'm faithful it won't finished
'cause I know it will continue.

por Bruna Ondina











Related Articles

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário